Portfolio Question

B. Finish (my 25% of) The Serpent Riders (so that I can give my 25% to the other writers)

Has it been decided who the other writers are going to be?

C. Illustrate the Appendix to the Revised 3.5E Epic Bestiary - the contest winners and get that on sale.

Will you do all the art yourself?

I don't think it will be anytime soon. I know I won't have the Vampire Bestiary 4E done for another few weeks yet.

So will it be on sale sometime in March then?

My guess is that any 3.5E conversion could take months. There are something like 100 stat blocks in the VB.

Is the conversion still going to take place on this forum?

Hiya mate! :)

Khisanth the Ancient said:
Has it been decided who the other writers are going to be?

I decided I would let all the applicants have a go - which was a good move since one already had to pull out. So I have decided upon the three for the Serpent Riders, then there will be another 3 for the Cannanite Mythos book etc. There were 11 applicants, so there are 10 left. I do have those decided for each book though I technically have two places still to fill. The plan was for 4 books with 3 writers each.

Will you do all the art yourself?

Depends upon how the remainder of the VB art goes - I am sort of getting into the faster style. If I can nail that, I will be doing the art for the Revised Bestiary.

So will it be on sale sometime in March then?

It most definately should be...whether it most definately will is another matter.

Currently I have 5 1/2 of the 13 entries edited. That has taken about 2 weeks. I should probably point out that the Vampire Bestiary now has far more pages (over 100) than the 64 I initially intended (and consequently far more stat-blocks and monsters).

Is the conversion still going to take place on this forum?

Thats going to be up to whether or not there are people here willing to take it on.

. I should probably point out that the Vampire Bestiary now has far more pages (over 100) than the 64 I initially intended (and consequently far more stat-blocks and monsters).

Oh, cool!

Thats going to be up to whether or not there are people here willing to take it on.

Well, I would love to - 3.5e monster creation is tons of fun - and I'll do as much as I have time for. It would probably take a long time if I had to do it all myself though :D

Belzamus

First Post
I might be willing to help. Depends how interesting I find the stuff in the Vampire Bestiary (considering I don't actually play this game anymore).

dyspro

First Post
Well, I'm all in for a 3.5 conversion of the Vampire Bestiary. I had figured that the conversion would be in these forums. If they were going to be anywhere else, please let me know.

After reading the posts with all of the teasers about the Serpent Riders adventures, I am really intrigued at what would be in there.

By the way, the 3e Deities & Demigods (as flawed as it is . . .) had Apep as a unique CE monster with the fire subtype with demi deity status.

Remove ads