• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Portland OR Gameday...

Kaiyosama

First Post
mgagan said:
I am in Portland. What would this entail?

A get together of the Portland EN World community for a day of gaming. What we need: players, gm's, a room somewhere. I think that is about it. Some have had prizes... Basically you show up and game (for part of the day or all day). There are some posts about other gamedays which might have more info.

EDIT: And welcome to EN World!

Last edited:

SSS-Druid

First Post
You know, I'd certainly be up for such.

I don't exactly have time to organize it (though I've wanted to for a while, after seeing how much fun folks seem to have at the other EN World Game Days), I'd happily show.

Heck, I'll even run a Scarred Lands game.

Dragonblade

Adventurer
I live in Portland and may be interested in this if I have time. My schedule is pretty busy for the next month or so but sometime in the middle or beginning of March I might be able to make it.

Kaiyosama

First Post
I know there are more people in Portland than this!

Thanks for the offer Mark and SSS-Druid. I'll probobly take you up on it. If this gets off te ground that is...

SSS-Druid

First Post
Of course, I can also make sure that the stack of prizes includes some material from Sword & Sorcery Studios, and the associates thereof (Necromancer Games, Malhavoc Press, etc.)

Justinian

First Post
I'd definitely participate in something like this, if I was available. Probably at least some of the players in my group would be interested too, although I don't think any read ENWorld (despite my continual mentioning of the Story Hour forum).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads