• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

portraits and bits

Malessa

First Post
I cheat with my flames, its on the tube art on my PSP. After I size it, then I smudge it out and darken RPG.

I can do flames and fire, but its painstakingly, and why, when I got it on tube, lol..........

astralpwka

www.khanspress.com
Finally! The Gnome Security Expert!!!

Attachments

• gnome.jpg
    gnome.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 257

TheLoneGoldfish

First Post
sweeeet.

I had a half-idea of what I thought orlamm might look like, but nothing concrete... it was a concept so vauge that nothing could possibly fit it. But your rendition was incredible, I really like it.

Thank you.

astralpwka

www.khanspress.com
Thank you LoneGoldFish, I think he came out great too. Glad you like him.

Knightfall... I've got a rough sketch done of your next two... Watch in the coming week... :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
astralpwka said:
Knightfall... I've got a rough sketch done of your next two... Watch in the coming week... :)

No problem, astralpwka. I've been sick for some time now (damn bronchitis) and only have been lurking on the boards for the last week or so. Haven't had the engery to even update my two ongoing story hours.

So take your time and I'll check for 'em next Wednesday or Thursday.

Cheers! <cough, weeze>

astralpwka

www.khanspress.com
Something new and recent... a scholarly wizard type. Those are ioun stones...

Attachments

• researchercolor.jpg
    researchercolor.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 254

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Nice work!

Here is a request. I am playing a choatic good Kobold Bard!!!

He plays the fiddle and has a robin hood like hat with a feather in it. He carries a short sword and wears sudded leather armor. Anything else is up to you!

Thanks abunch.

Remove ads