Pathfinder 1E post pathfinder :(

jdeyonke

First Post
Awesome Clark. I understand it won't be a full world, but will it be a entirely new setting? Can we expect some kind of short player's guide?
I'm looking for a setting to run a 4E campaign in, and this might do the trick.

James

Obergnom

First Post
Wasn't there some talk about a short gazetteer (like 64p) for a Necros new 4E line? Well, I guess thats how rumors start, but I think I have read somethink like that...

Anyway, I am thrilled to here that you will provide me with just the kind of AP I'm looking for... how compatible to the Core 4E setting do you plan it to be? (ie. Dragonborn yes/now? Planar constellation etc.?)

Nahat Anoj

First Post
Orcus said:
Frozen wastes.
Ancient frost giant ruins.
Demonic gnolls.
Feral elves.
An aquirable stronghold for the PCs.
An epic weapon with a legendary secret.
Descent into the underdark.
Travel to the elemental planes of fire and ice.
And to the very gates of Hell itself.

Sound good?
Yes. Yes, it does. :)

mhensley

First Post
ki11erDM said:
So… what 3.x source books ( or announced 4e stuff) should I be picking up to help fill out the PoL world I am going to have to build now that Pathfinder has dropped all hope of moving to 4e?

Get the Wilderlands boxed set from Necromancer before they're all gone. Nothing says points of light like the Wilderlands.

Gundark

Explorer
I was dissappointed by the Paizo annoucement. I know that this is very childish of me, but here it goes aways.

I don't think I'll buy the Pathfinder APs, even if 4e conversion is easily done, by purchasing them Paizo assumes it's because it's under the 3.5 ruleset, and would be encouraged to stay away from 4e even longer.

So the Necro announcement...sounds good.

Dr. Halflight

First Post
Orcus said:
Maybe you will be interested in our 4th Edition Iron Tower Adventure Path, to be published through Paizo. That's right. Adventure Path. 4E.

It will be a continuation of what you will get a glimpse of in our free 4E pdf intro adventure "Winter's Tomb."

It will have a setting larger than that from Shackled City. It wont be a full world. Buy you'll be able to run a campaign in it.

Frozen wastes.
Ancient frost giant ruins.
Demonic gnolls.
Feral elves.
An aquirable stronghold for the PCs.
An epic weapon with a legendary secret.
Descent into the underdark.
Travel to the elemental planes of fire and ice.
And to the very gates of Hell itself.

Sound good?

Oh, and if you dont think we can do old school first edition feel with 4e, think again. I guarantee it. :)

I am so geeked to support 4E, I can't even tell you... And just wait till you see who is going to be helping me with this.

Sounds very, very good. Count me in to buy the whole path. Count my two stores in to carry it & push it hard.

Cam Banks

Adventurer
Orcus said:
Elemental ruins.
Ancient feral giant wastes.
Demonic elves.
Frost gnolls.
An acquirable Ice Gate for the PCs.
An underdark with a legendary secret.
Descent into fire.
Travel to the frozen planes of Hell.
And to the very stronghold of the Epic Weapon itself.

How about that instead?

You know, shake up a few preconceived notions...

Cheers,
Cam

Remove ads