• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Post your oldest PC!

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Yes, every kid (23 year old) did! :)

Roll 4d6, drop the lowest, try it til you like it...

This is not the original sheet, but it is the original 1st character.

We transferred her info when we went "high tech" and pitched in to buy a type writer. 1986?.

201801Scan001.png

201801Scan002.png

Sacrosanct

Legend
All I can hear now is the Fleetwood Mac song lol. And that looks like it was from the computer printer from the computer room in school. Why yes, we did sneak print our D&D character sheets in between projects at school. Yay for dot matrix lol

And look! A fighter with 18/00 strength lol. Apparently your group didn’t care for the strength max for females...

Raith5

Adventurer
Yeah I have a PC called Markus from when I was 13. I played with a friend and we did adventures (played Return to the barrier Peaks) and took on a demon lord each weekend. In the end I had whole pages of magic items, artifacts and sci fi gadgets. Was it was a little bit Monty Haul? No it was a whole lot Monty Haul. Even had a tri bladed sword. So embarrassing.

20180609_101426.jpg

Last edited:

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
My first PC was a pair of twins in an Earthdawn game circa 1993, named Petal and Thorn Rose. I didn't play D&D until about a year later, and I started with a Thri-Kreen ranger/psionicist in a Dark Sun campaign.

If give my left foot to have all those character sheets back.

Well, a left foot anyway. Maybe not mine.

I don't have the sheets from that long ago, sadly.

I'm not sure if it was my first PC--I think I had one or two in red box basic--but the first PC I remember was from 1E.

Terren Nightsbane, paladin. Human, because paladins had to be human, though I vaguely recall he might have had a tiny amount of elven blood. Also, the character went through several names before he became Terren Nightsbane, because I was in elementary school, and therefore dumb. First he was Cutter, named after the Elf Quest character. Then something else I don't even recall. Then Terren.

He had... statistically dubious stats, a ki-rin mount, and a holy avenger, because elementary school (see above). :lol:

And there was absolutely nothing distinguishing about him; he was, in every respect, your bog-typical 1E paladin. Yet I recreated him in 2E, 3E, and 5E, because nostalgia makes fools of us all.

Zardnaar

Legend
From memory, BECMI 1994.

Andal D'val Level 4 Fighter
Alignment: Lawful
AC 1 (0?)
Str 16 (+2)
Dex 13 (+1)
Con 14 (+1)
Int 10
Wis 11
Cha 12

Equipment (that matters)

Plate mail
Shield +1
+1 Longsword

Think we had 4d6 drop the lowest no rerolls (or was it 3d6 IDK). I have an old folder around somewhere I think it had my coat of arms on it.

My oldest character, but not the oldest version of his character sheet.

Scan Jun 8, 18_Page_1.jpg

Scan Jun 8, 18_Page_2.jpg

Not the original stats either. He got a few boosts. He started as a fighter but then got boosted and bumped to paladin numbers...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads