• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Power: The Empty Throne (Closed)

James Heard

Explorer
I'd be interested in playing the Prince, even if he's eventually the guy formerly known as Prince. This is more free form than some other games here? Or are you just using a home ruleset?

D20Dazza

Explorer
Count me in please. This sounds like a lot of fun. Is there a rule set? PbP Risk. Being an Aussie I'll take dibs on the PM, and promise not to play him like Australia's current Prime Minister :-D>

Thanks Gomez, love yer work.

Cheers

Daz

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Oh, a chance to play a royalb***** sounds like fun... ;) [Princess Miressa de Roland]

Gomez, how soon will this be kicking off? What system will it be using? How much reading will we need to do to be ready to play this properly? :)

Gomez

First Post
I plan on starting the game as soon as it fills up. I will post the rules for the game today. It is my own system and not too compilacated.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Gomez, cool thanks for the heads up... You might want to consider me an alternate. I will be gone for 11 days in June with no guarantee of being able to post.

Remove ads