• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PR-BAD AXE GAMES] Heroes of High Favor: ELVES

I already own HoHF: D (and have been meaning to post a review) - now that's I've read up on the other books, I will definitely buy HoHF: HO and HoHF: E.

Excellent salesmanship here, Wulf.

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Psion said:
Kudos on the Ley runner, wolf! I use ley lines in my game so it might be a good fit, but there may be some complications (ley lines are rife with wild magic in my game...)

Drop me an email and I will be happy to send you a PDF of the ley line section in advance.

If it doesn't fit right in with what you have going now with only the slightest of nips and tucks, I'll eat my boots. We actually had more ways to use ley lines and power nexuses than I had room to include, but the basics are very straightforward if you want to expand their role.

You will very easily be able to lay wild magic over our mechanics like icing on a cake. Well, I suppose the cake is really your campaign and our ley line rules the icing, which would make wild magic more like sprinkles on the icing on the cake. Power nexuses would be like candles stuck in the icing. Err... this is why I leave the flavor text to the professionals.

And of course I will be happy to talk mechanics with you. I love my crunchy bits. :D

The full Ley Runner prestige class is up on our website as our first PDF preview, check it out and let me know what you think.

Wulf

JoeGKushner

First Post
Is this puppy going to be hitting stores before X-Mas? I've got a fighter-wizard elf in my party and there may be some tools in here I can use to get him to actually speak in the game. Heck, he's got Hoarfrost, a magic sword from a module and to activate it's power, you have to say it's name so that's about the most we hear from him. Hopefully this may have a few of those quick tips to help him out.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
JoeGKushner said:
Is this puppy going to be hitting stores before X-Mas?

I remain hopeful that it will make its way through the system by then, yes. If all else fails, I'll hook you up with your review copy at Games Plus.

I can't imagine that the printer won't at least have it in MY hands before then. Now watch me jinx myself...

Wulf

pogre

Legend
At first I was sorely dissapointed that Elves was bigger than Dwarfs. But then I thought - Wulf is really just cranking out a big Elf book so DMs can make more challenging opponents for him to kill!

Just kiddin' (sort of) - really looking forward to the book.

When is Alliance going to get the Half-Orc book?

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
pogre said:
When is Alliance going to get the Half-Orc book?

They already have it-- or at least, they did. If they don't have it now, please encourage them (strongly) to make another order.

Selling thru is a good problem, eh?

Wulf

Remove ads