[PR] Malhavoc Partners add adventure to Arcana Unearthed

tensen

First Post
MEG Hal said:

We will also be active with FDP so we make items that stay "canon" and do not have any clashing issues as well as getting a Hal in the UA counter collection :D :p .

James and I are keeping the line of communication open so we compliment each others products, we are real happy to be associated with FDP also.

Nice move there. Doesn't hurt to make sure the material between the two companies stays consistant.
And the different styles between the two companies should make everyone happy. Since there should be supporting material galore.

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
tensen said:

Nice mvoe there. Doesn't hurt to make sure the material between the two companies stays consistant.
And the different styles between the two companies should make everyone happy. Since there should be supporting material galore.

AWWW shucks :p .

So far all companies we are working with have been great on communication and info swapping. We of course will give FDP some copies of our stuff for "research" purposes. ;) .

So do I smell "Bluffside: City on the Edge of Arcana Unearthed".....kidding

Mystic Eye

First Post
Working with Monte, Sue and the folks at FDP is going to be a hoot. We can't wait! The team is all fired up over here.

We are already plotting and planning.

I cannot wait to see a Hal counter in the FDP counter pack.

MEG Hal

First Post
Mystic Eye said:
Working with Monte, Sue and the folks at FDP is going to be a hoot. We can't wait! The team is all fired up over here.

We are already plotting and planning.

I cannot wait to see a Hal counter in the FDP counter pack.

Would I be in the counter and a half collection :eek: .
Kidding on the counter....Morrus has all the fun:p .

But this is a great start to a great venture and we are ready to tear it up for GenCon 03!

thundershot said:
*empties his drool bucket*

Wow.... If there was any doubt whatsoever that I was getting this book, it's gone now that I've seen that it's going to be supported. Hopefully more than just two books.

Remember that Malhavoc Press is going to be doing a 96 page sourcebook (the Diamond Throne, Malhavoc Handbook II) immediately following Arcana Unearthed. We'll also be doing a DM's screen that will come with a bunch of player aids (conversion material, character record sheets, and a few new innovations). And that's just for starters.

We're really excited about the project, and are serious about giving it lots of support.

There's even (hopefully) at least one more exciting partnership to be announced regarding Arcana Unearthed. Stay tuned!

Also, Monte, how much of this book will be rules material compared to setting material?

Arcana Unearthed with have about as much setting material as in the original Players Handbook. Just a bit more. Which is to say, not a lot--most of it will be implied through race descriptions, class descriptions, equipment and so on. This is to make it easy for you to use the material how you wish.

The FD and MEG adventures will both provide enough setting material to use each adventure, starting it in the new setting or easily adapting it into your existing campaign.

Malhavoc Handbook II, called the Diamond Throne (our 96 page follow-up product), will have a lot more setting info, along with lots of monsters, magic items and prestige classes suitable for use with Arcana Unearthed (and the setting).

For more info on these Malhavoc products, check out: http://www.montecook.com/mpress.html

Fiery James

First Post
Counter Culture

MEG Hal said:

Would I be in the counter and a half collection :eek: .
Kidding on the counter....Morrus has all the fun:p .

But this is a great start to a great venture and we are ready to tear it up for GenCon 03!

The Hal counter will be available in a variety of sizes (from tiny to Huge) and at a variety of CR levels, so that he can be a worthy foe to a party of any level!

:)

MEG Hal

First Post
Re: Counter Culture

Fiery James said:

The Hal counter will be available in a variety of sizes (from tiny to Huge) and at a variety of CR levels, so that he can be a worthy foe to a party of any level!

Oh you are a witty one Mr. James...:D

Re: Counter Culture

Fiery James said:

All joking aside, I will be very dissapointed if Fiery only supports Arcan Unearthed with adventures

- I WANT COUNTERS. And LOTS OF THEM!!!

For all the new races.

In each class.

For each PrC.

For each sex.

For each Region.

X 10 for variety.

And the monsters too.

And please do one for each of the NPC's in Skreyn's Register ! AND
AND
AND
AND
AND
AND
AND

You didn't miss this part of the press release did you:

"and Fiery Dragon is working on Counter Collection IV, an accessory containing full-color cardstock counters for use with Arcana Unearthed and its tie-in products."

Remove ads