PrC: The Seeker of the Elemental Song

Knight Otu

First Post
I assume that the DC should be calculated the same way as in the Absence of Order ability. (10 + Perform ranks). If that assumption is correct, I vote Yes.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Knight Otu said:
I assume that the DC should be calculated the same way as in the Absence of Order ability. (10 + Perform ranks). If that assumption is correct, I vote Yes.

If KO's interpretation of the DC there is correct, then I also give my Approval.

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
Yes, apparently I missed that one

Fixing now

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
2 Votes down, 1 vote needed... :)
Did you like how your PrC was obliquely mentioned in the beginning magical textbook as 'those crazy music people'? :p Hopefully it gets the last approval so that the inclusion will make sense :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Did you like how your PrC was obliquely mentioned in the beginning magical textbook as 'those crazy music people'? :p Hopefully it gets the last approval so that the inclusion will make sense :lol:
Just because they're trying doesn't mean it's out there, LOL

Yes, I did catch that.

Erekose13

Explorer
Yes. Loved this one the minute I read it, couldnt think of anything constructive (or was that destructive) to say at the time, so I let it slide. Now that I have powers (muahahaha) I feel the need to chime in and vote this through.

Best thing about it = it ties in more flavor for the Towers!

Bront

The man with the probe
Woho!

Yeah, this should be fun. I don't even have a character heading in that direction, but I felt it fit the flavor of the land.

Remove ads