• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pre-painted Western Miniatures (I figured it out)

Gallo22

First Post
I heard of some pre-painted cowboy miniatures that were going to be released. Has anyone else heard any news on this? Thanks.

EDIT: The Deadlands folks were going to release some pre-painted western miniatures for a table top game, but it fell through. Too bad! I was looking forward to them. :(

David

Last edited:

Gallo22

First Post
Thanks for the reply, but the ones I'm talking about are plastic. They are going to be for a miniatures game and supplied in "gangs". Kind of like Heroscape.

VictorC

Explorer
Gallo22 said:
Thanks for the reply, but the ones I'm talking about are plastic. They are going to be for a miniatures game and supplied in "gangs". Kind of like Heroscape.

You may or may not be referring to "Slaughter Gulch" from PEGinc. the company that brought you such games as "Deadlands" and "Savage Worlds". If you are indeed referring to the aforementioned product than I would recommend you check out the forums over at Pinnacle. They would be the most informed on the release schedule.

EDIT: If indeed these are the minis to which you were referring then I regret to inform you, they have been removed from the schedule with the hopes of getting it back on sometime in the future.

Last edited:

Gallo22

First Post
VictorC said:
You may or may not be referring to "Slaughter Gulch" from PEGinc. the company that brought you such games as "Deadlands" and "Savage Worlds". If you are indeed referring to the aforementioned product than I would recommend you check out the forums over at Pinnacle. They would be the most informed on the release schedule.

EDIT: If indeed these are the minis to which you were referring then I regret to inform you, they have been removed from the schedule with the hopes of getting it back on sometime in the future.

Yup! Those are the ones. You'll see that I edited my first comments with this info. It's a bummer!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads