Prehistoric Planet

Arilyn

Hero
Just finished this amazing mini series. Wow! Looks so real. I loved the raptors hunting pterosaurs on the cliffs and the triceratops going into the caves. I'm planning on watching it all again soon.

aco175

Legend
In case anyone else was confused, it is an Apple TV show called Prehistoric Planet, here.
1655734613250.png

I clicked on the thread thinking it might be about a campaign set on a prehistoric planet. I did see it in the Talk & Media tab.

Richards

Legend
This looks good (I watched all the promos) and I hope to be able to see it some time - I don't subscribe to streaming services, so I'll hold out hope it comes out on DVD eventually.

But as much as I love David Attenborough (and he does a great job, as always), I can never get over how much his voice sounds like "dignified Winnie the Pooh."

Johnathan

Arilyn

Hero
This looks good (I watched all the promos) and I hope to be able to see it some time - I don't subscribe to streaming services, so I'll hold out hope it comes out on DVD eventually.

But as much as I love David Attenborough (and he does a great job, as always), I can never get over how much his voice sounds like "dignified Winnie the Pooh."

Johnathan
Apple TV offers a one week free trial.

Dignified Winnie the Pooh! 😂🐻

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
David Attenborough (on land) and Jacques Cousteau (underwater) is who I expect to hear narrating any nature documentary.

Remove ads