DralonXitz

First Post
Pro Verum nostri Imperium

Players:
Festy Dog
Paper Bard
LogicsFate
possum

The days of Democracy are over. That faint, immature fantasy of public and social power is long vanquished by the intrinsic power and truth that is the Empire. No longer are compromises, treaties, and discussions held, the standard dispute is resolved by the fist of the Imperial Navy. Any simulacrum of true equality has been long dissolved by the masters of the universe. There are no distinct, unique cultural understandings, different viewpoints. There is but one order, one answer, one truth. That truth is the Galactic Empire.

Composed within the most veiled and invisible echelons of Imperial hierarchy exists an elite, shadow organization of the most effective, lethal, and devoted Imperial soldiers in the Galaxy. Men and women so blindly zealous to their cause, that genocide and dehumanization are nothing more than necessary acts to perpetuate and ensure the sustained existence of that truth. This is the Order of the Imperial truth, Veritas Imperius.

Commander by Lord Vader himself, this unit exists outside of standard Imperial Command. Even the Grand Generals, whose authority succeeds millions, have no say in the operations of the Order. These are the greatest, more blazen symbols of Imperial Zeal, and they are known to less than 500.

Recently discovered by Imperial Intelligence, the Rebellion has established a training academy for Rebel soldier’s children, where they are taught the combat skills necessary to combat the Empire, and Rebel propaganda. Outraged by this blatant disregard to Imperial rule, it has been decreed by The Emperor that it must be dealt with…

Game Rules

Four Players, Human/Zabrak Only
4th Level, 28 Point Buy
No Force classes allowed, any equipment out of Standard Book or Arms and Equipment/Hero’s is allowed though.

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm interested though curious why Zabrak are included as a character option. Would a droid character be permissible?

I'm terribly sorry to hijack this thread for a moment, but I've been looking for Ambrus. Ambrus, I PMed and e-mailed you and have additionally posted in the Kauai Team thread for the Rod of Seven Parts. A solution that will allow Maelicent to play has been put forth by Argent Silvermage. I'll surely understand if you aren't interested, but just in case you missed my PM and e-mail and have not checked the Kauai OOC thread since bowing out (which, now that I type that, sounds quite silly :heh: ), I thought I would pop in here to try to nab your attention.

Apologies for pesting you if you're simply trying to forget things. And apologies to you, DralonXitz, for posting here without the intent to play. Last post from me.

DralonXitz

First Post
Droids aren't permissable, and the reason why it's Human/Zabrak is because of Maul's service to the founding of the Empire, and their near-Human state, the Imperial discrimination policy tends to ignore it towards Zabrak. For a unit this devoutly Imperial, any other alien race would never be allowed.

Remove ads