Pro Verum nostri Imperium- "For the Truth of our Empire"

LogicsFate

First Post
Still looking for anouther?
I'm always up for alittle zealotry, it may take a few days to get a character up. I am not sure the route I'd take yet, Pilot? Hand-to-hand expert? Tracker? Definitly human.

DralonXitz

First Post
Yes Logics, we're looking for one more. Lots of creative concepts with the idea we're using, I'm interested to see some more really good bio's.

DralonXitz

First Post
Just checking on how people PCs are coming along, any update Logics?

Also, Possum, Mista Collins dropped, so if you're still interested, we'd love to have you.

LogicsFate

First Post
Update!
Here 'e is, Scout 4 special ops. He will get you where you want to go. Space, land, through a blockade, Where ever.

Character:Rollan Kran
*Moved to RG*

Last edited:

possum

First Post
DralonXitz said:
Just checking on how people PCs are coming along, any update Logics?

Also, Possum, Mista Collins dropped, so if you're still interested, we'd love to have you.

Excellent.

[sblock]

Nevill Ginoybe

Male Chandrilan Soldier 3/Noble 1

Str: 10 +0
Dex: 13 +1
Con: 12 +1
Int: 14 +2
Wis: 10 +0
Cha: 16 +3

VP/WP:
Defense: 15 (+10 base, +1 dex, +4 class)
FP:?
DSP: 5
Rep: +2

Fort: +4
Ref: +3
Will: +3

Weapon: DL-18 blaster pistol: +4 ranged.

Skills:

Astrogate +7, Computer Use +9, Diplomacy +5, Hide +3, Knowledge (Tactics) +7, Listen +5 Pilot +8, Move Silently +3 Profession (Military) +5, Sense Motive +2, Spot +5.

Feats

Starship Operations (capital ships), Spacer, Point Blank Shot, Dodge, Stealthy.

Description: Standing a little less than 2 meters tall, Neville seems to be an archetypical Imperial. His light brown hair is trimmed extremely short and his dark eyes have a habit of studying people intensely.

Background: Born in 25 P.E. (44 BBY) to a veteran of the ongoing Stark Hyperspace War and his wife, Neville was all but destined to enter the Republic Judicial Fleet like his father. At the age of 16 he enrolled in a local academy, graduating four years later and then serving with distinction aboard his first posting--a CR90 Corellian Corvette assigned to patrol for pirates in the Outer Rim.

In his two years aboard the Onderon, Neville watched the growing threat of the CIS and after the Battle of Geonosis was thrust directly into the war. His service aboard the corvette didn't last long, however, as he was transferred to help crew the first batch of Victory-class Star Destroyers.

When the war ended and the Empire began, Neville was among the many who gladly threw their alliegance to the new government. It wasn't long until he joined a special Imperial group made to deal with threats.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads