• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Problem with account / subscription

Cicciograna

First Post
Hi there! I signed to this forum few days ago, and I've some problems with account management. When I open the "My account" menu there's the option "My posts", which I think I could use to keep track of my posts, if i don't subscriibe to threads: actually, if I choose this option, a new page opens with the alert:

Cicciograna, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't know if this occurs to other people too, but I find it quite strange not being able to see my posts; besides, the same alert pops up every time I choose one of the options of "Post and Threads" section of the "My Account" menu...
I thought to overcome this difficulty by subscribing to a thread not created by me, but when i tried to do this, a blank page opened with the message:

Warning: require_once(DIR/includes/functions_user.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /subscription.php on line 58

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR/includes/functions_user.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /http/subscription.php on line 58
What's happening? Did I anything wrong in creating my account, is the site experiencing problems or what else? Please help me!

Wystan

Explorer
There are two things,
1. The first thing you are trying to do requires search and that is a ENWorld Subscription ability only (costs money and no I don't have it either)
2. is an issue with the site

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads