• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Project: Daedalus (Issue #1)

Mimic

First Post
Agamon said:
Screaming Eagle glares at Miguel. "You are hardly in a position to dicate terms, let alone throw around idle threats, mister."

Miguel glares back at Screaming Eagle "I am in the perfect position, I got nothing left to lose and that wasn't an idle threat."

Agamon said:
And I certainly don't appreciate your implication that we would even consider going back on our word. I thought Strafe was a fool, but even he knows better than that." she says as the aerodyne aproaches overhead. "But if that's all it'll take to stop you from making a scene, then fine. Barring a situation that requires us to be elsewhere, we'll remain at the hospital.

Miguel lets out a short laugh "Yea right, I'm supposed to believe you because you say so but you have stuck to your word so far so I will go along with it for now.

Calinon said:
"At least someone had the sense to run," Tyrone says to Miguel as he lifts off the ground and makes Aaron's body do the same. "She keeps barkin' orders, I ... I ... hell, I don't know. You good to climb or you need a lift too?"

"It was stupid plain and simple, you don't bail on your posse." Miguel barks back to Tyrone." With a sigh Miguel shifts back to his own form. "Sorry hombre, it's been a long day. I'm can climb thanks."

Once everyone is on the aeropdyne Miguel will look around to make sure everyone is there. "No matter how trustworthy these guys my seem I don't think we should be split up, no one goes off alone. someone will always stay awake and stand guard. Or am i just be paranoid?"

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
Mimic said:
"It was stupid plain and simple, you don't bail on your posse." Miguel barks back to Tyrone." With a sigh Miguel shifts back to his own form. "Sorry hombre, it's been a long day. I'm can climb thanks."

Once everyone is on the aeropdyne Miguel will look around to make sure everyone is there. "No matter how trustworthy these guys my seem I don't think we should be split up, no one goes off alone. someone will always stay awake and stand guard. Or am i just be paranoid?"
"Ya, you are."

I should have bailed the moment everyone decided to run off and attack AF, Tyrone thinks to himself. I knew this would end up bad. I can't believe how foolish they are; it's like they never even considered running, like somehow they would stand a chance against AF, even without that merc group. They wouldn't last a week doing what I normally do in New York. I'm only alive because I know when to run.

Tyrone shakes his head slightly and tries to think of anything other than his soon-to-be happening arrest.

Master_Pugs

First Post
Kiro's eyes widen slightly as he notes Aaron's condition, he wipes the smirk off his face and stares at the floor, cursing himself for a fool for the second time in almost as many hours...

Remove ads