Project: Quantum Leap

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Blackrat said:
Ah. Interesting. That sets up some possibilities for the baddies in the series too? Maybe they came from further in future from a rogue-lab?
Maybe
wink.gif
cool.gif
devious.gif

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Okay, I have this idea for the character to be very much like opposite of Al. The stereotypical dark and loomy mysterious agent. Always wears a black trenchcoat with upturned collar and a hat. Never shows a hint of emotion but is very efficient and serious about his work.

Graybeard

Explorer
This sounds like it has great potential. I was a big fan of the series. Unfortunately, I don't own any of the systems you are considering on using. The closest I have is an Excel character generator for D20 Modern (Heroforge).

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Graybeard said:
This sounds like it has great potential. I was a big fan of the series. Unfortunately, I don't own any of the systems you are considering on using. The closest I have is an Excel character generator for D20 Modern (Heroforge).
I'd like to point te D20 Modern Hyperlinked SRD for anyone interested that doesn't own the D20 Modern book.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
greenstar said:
How about a professer of physics at UCLA?
Thats a fine background concept. The government though has decided to pluck you and put you into the QL program. If you want to work that in. If not, we can use it as part of the roleplaying experience.

Remove ads