• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Prologue YB3! (Exhibition Match) [Complete]

The fist shreds the hells; guards against the cut of the club!

Special: Confusion!!! - No Other Activated Abilities May Be Used This Round

Upon regaining his composure on the ground, Felseid grunts as his opponent makes it away clean. He mutters something under his breath as he tosses his punching dagger, which glows red as it multiplies itself ten fold-then triples in size again-becoming a swarm of knives.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The blizzard splits the marsh; protects against the cut of the wind!

Landing on the ground with a graceful gliding halt, Ryn draws the wind around herself protecting herself from the cut of other attacks. Ryn then murmurs a invocation that causes the winds outside her shell to rise up and grow cold as storm clouds gather above and it begins to howl as deadly cold snow falls from the sky towards her foe, the freezing cold causes the marchy ground nearby to freeze and crack.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"Well well well.. there's what I like to see.. raw power at it's best!

"Both moves are good.... but I belive Felseid has the upper hand this round!

Point Felseid!

"Felseid also gains a yen for use of his location!"

One Flag All!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The east wind penetrates the well; blocks the motion of the mountain!

Ryn struggles to her feet despite the bleeding wounds caused by the shredding knives of the obsidian fiend and gather her strength she lashes out with a simple prayer causing the wind to suddenly change direction slamming into her foe.

The grasshopper angrily removes the grotto; shreds the onslaught of the sickle!

Felseid roars, his shape melting away into that of a bird's ocne more...only this time, he remains in a shape roughly-man sized, but otherwise looking like a black colored eagle. Flying upward and then diving down at a sharp angle, he attempts to snatch up and throw Ryn farther away.

Rathan

First Post
"Plain and simple Felseid beat the holy warrior into the ground!"

Point Felseid!

1 Flag Ryn; 2 Flags Felseid!

OOC- After three rounds of combat have passed new hands are drawn in a Strat. Match such as this... Trick... when used also uses up a turn in the case of the three rounds per hand.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Ryn's Hand

1: The fox strikes across the glacier; dodges the edge of the bone!

2: The lightning storms the marsh; dominates the touch of the sky!

3: The lightning breaks the ravine; dodges the terror of the sky!

4: The crab ravages the ruins; removes the push of the bird!

5: The chimera withers the brush; avoids the quickening of the wind!

Felseid's Hand:
1: The ki-rin mangles the foothills; dodges the energy of the crevice!
2: The southern cross bashes the rapids; redirects the energy of the flame!
3: The spear scatters the ravine; scatters the touch of the fires!
4: The phoenix flips before the wastelands; shields against the drive of the fortification!
5: The staff withers the wastelands; dodges the pain of the maze!

Special: Devil's Mind!!! - Felseid Goes Last This Round Instead Of First

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The crab ravages the ruins; removes the push of the bird!
Holy Day:Lightning!

Ryn once more drags herself to her feet and deciding that her incantations are doing her little good she instead falls into the Crab Stance and makes a ravaging two-handed assault on the crow-tiefling.

Edited After Trick To Explain Why I Holy Dayed to Lighting:
I holy dayed to Lightning in this move to help setup the 2 lightning moves in my hand, gambling that Felseid would not use a trick to cancel a one point move which would have allowed me to use the lightning moves at a large advantage.

Last edited:

Special: Darkspell!!! - New Round! You May Choose 1 Move For Me To Discard.

Felseid lifts his wing up simply and the battlefield darkens to a point where all vision is obscured for but a moment-time enough for him to replan his attack.

Last edited:

Remove ads