• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Prologue YB3! (Exhibition Match) [Complete]

Kalanyr

Explorer
The southern cross charges the temple; grasps the violence of the river!

Ryn steps backwards and with a esture causes 5 small meteors to hurtle from the sky towards her feathered foe.

"Stars that stand above, watching over us, come to my aid this day! Hold back the dark tide, guard my path this day!"

Rathan

First Post
"As I see it.... Ryn has the better move.. therefore I award her the flag!"

Point Ryn!

5 Flags Ryn; 2 Flags Felseid!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The cherry blossom attacks the marsh; guards against the throw of the ledge!

Ryn reaches into her pocket and pulls out a handful of cherry blossums. "As Evil Consumes itself, so let these consume the foul soul!" and with that she throws the cherry blossums at her foe, hoping they stick and suck the dark energy from her foe's mired soul.

The turtle rains upon the castle; parts the quickening of the tides as it strongly parries the stab of the wood!

Special: Teleport to Marsh!!! - Location of the Battle Changes!

"Not this day, warrior of light." Felseid proclaims, vanishing into the darkness and reappearing in front of Ryn, leading his attack with a forceful punch followed by a volley of kicks.

OOC-Not taking any chances, Felseid will use his last Teleport (Withdraw) to insure that Ryn is unable to win the round.

Rathan

First Post
"I feel Ryn yet agian has the better move.... but Felseid makes a wise change of venue!"

Round Ryn!

Seeing as Felseid has changed the location to match his opponents move Ryn's flag he won for this round are reduced to zero.

5 Flags Ryn; 2 Flags Felseid!

Last edited:

The wrathful hammer assaults the swamp; silences the motion of the insect!

A black fire dances around Felseid's hand as he summon all the frustration that he's collected recently from his losses and channels it into a devestating fist attack, aimed at Ryn.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The ki-rin bashes the clearing; wards off the motion of the insect as it dominates the efforts of the elements!

Ryn steps backwards a golden aura of light flickering around her to ward of her opponents insectlike attack, however, suddenly the aura glows brightly and a leaping golden image of a Ki-Rin seeminly made of fire shoots forth to assault her foe.

Rathan

First Post
"I do say.... it's about time you scored another flag Felseid!"

Point Felseid

5 Flags Ryn; 3 Flags Felseid!

I CALL FOR NEW HANDS!!

Last edited:

Felseid's Hand:
1: The pure manticore leaps upon the clearing; wards off the kick of the feline!
2: The panther brilliantly demolishes the plain; reduces the onslaught of the rodent!
3: The spear moves on top of the castle; dominates the energy of the lash!
4: The northstar demolishes the tombs; shields the kick of the fortification! *yen*
5: The scythe dodges from the clouds; protects against the rising of the flower!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
[14:15] <PseudoMeowthBot> 1: The dagger removes the orchard; scatters the gaze of the shell! *yen*
[14:15] <PseudoMeowthBot> 2: The nunchaku wracks the cavern; wards off the chaos of the farm!
[14:15] <PseudoMeowthBot> 3: The nunchaku assaults the ricefield; wards off the push of the feline!
[14:15] <PseudoMeowthBot> 4: The raven ravages the cliff; shreds the tempest of the ledge!
[14:15] <PseudoMeowthBot> 5: The claw wracks the ruins; negates the efforts of the mountain!

5: The claw wracks the ruins; negates the efforts of the mountain!

Ryn pauses and calling on the forces of light to strengthen her celestial heritage she transforms into an Avoral and swoops down on Felseid intent on clawing his eyes out.

Last edited:

Remove ads