• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Prologue YB3! (Exhibition Match) [Complete]

Kalanyr

Explorer
The lightning storms the marsh; dominates the touch of the sky!
Mastery: Thunder
Tithe: 2 yen
The thunder storms the marsh; dominates the touch of the sky!

Ryn murmurs a prayer to Kalanyr and flips 2 yen into the air where a strong breeze comes up and carries the yen off to someone who needs it as a huge boom of thunder echoes from the heavens shaking the ground itself as it attempts to knock her foe from his fiendish feat

OOC: Mastery changes the generated style of a move to the style of one of the characters signatures.
Tithe (Sacrifice) is a yen based power that adds +1 damage to a generated move up to 1/round when it is used, the first time it is used in a match it costs 2 yen, and each further time it is used in the match it costs an additional yen, 3 yen then 4 yen etc.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"The Holy Warrior finally shows her true power!"

Point, Mastery, and Sacrifice Ryn!

4 Flags Ryn; 2 Flags Felseid!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The lightning breaks the ravine; dodges the terror of the sky!

Following up on the success of her thunderous assault Ryn murmurs another prayer, this time calling down a bolt of holy lightning upon her foe.

The spear scatters the ravine; scatters the touch of the fires!

Special: Teleport to Ravine!!! - Location of the Battle Changes!

The giant black bird concentrates, and disappears from sight as it is swallowed up into the shadows. Reappearing behind Ryn, Felseid attempts to pierce the Priest of Light's flesh with it's sharp, rock-hard feathers.

OOC-Since we both have the same moves, changing the location to Ravine combined with my World Warrior allows me to generate an additional yen this round automatically, and even if my opponent wins the round then his attack is reduced from 1 to 0 damage.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"This round I think Ryn slightly overpowers her opponent....."

Point Ryn (no flag however, see post above for explanation!)

One Yen Felseid

4 Flags Ryn; 2 Flags Felseid!

Time for New Hands!

OOC- I'm sorry for not posting for a few days guys..... we got FOURTY-EIGHT inces of snow up here this weekend.. I haven't been home for 2 days..I got stuck at work.... back now though!!! :D

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
1: The west wind prances next to the ocean; wards off the blood of the sands!
2: The ki-rin bashes the clearing; wards off the motion of the insect as it dominates the efforts of the elements!
3: The chimera sweeps close to the orchard; dodges the motion of the garden!
4: The cherry blossom attacks the marsh; guards against the throw of the ledge!
5: The southern cross charges the temple; grasps the violence of the river!

Zappo

Explorer
This looks good. I thoroughly enjoyed YB2 as well, and only dropped out because RL was imposing itself on my free time. If and when I can manage it, I might get back.

Felseid's Hand
1: The rat stands close to the ricefield; wards off the push of the ice!
2: The west wind tumbles close to the temple then it menacingly quells the crevice; absorbs the tempest of the body!
3: The wrathful hammer assaults the swamp; silences the motion of the insect!
4: The turtle rains upon the castle; parts the quickening of the tides as it strongly parries the stab of the wood!
5: The staff stands underneath the bluff; dodges the chaos of the abomination!

The west wind tumbles close to the temple then it menacingly quells the crevice; absorbs the tempest of the body!

Felseid moves in forward, darting towards his opponent even as his form changes once again, his black feathers shedding and his tiefling form manifesting. Tumbling the remaining distance between Ryn and himself, he attempts to stab the light warrior in the stomach the moment he reaches her.

OOC-Pardon the delay, inbetween all the Christmas breaks and final exams, it's been hard for all three of us to get online at once, hopefully this match will continue at a steady rate from now on. If this were a normal match, without my moment's notice I would lose 1 flag for every day of absence beyond the first for not posting when it's my turn.

Btw, thanks Zappo for commenting, if you wouldn't mind taking a look over all the rules (in the Sticky thread) whenever you have time and comment in that thread I'd be most grateful.

Last edited:

Remove ads