Proposal : Starting Wealth for level 2 and 3

Kalidrev

First Post
Yeah, sometimes us albino typers need to give our input even if it doesn't hold the weight of some of the other pigments ^_^ yes for me as well, not that it means anything =P

JoeNotCharles

First Post
If I understand correctly, the starting gold by level would go like this, then:

1: 100g
2: 780.4 (100 + .9*12*63)
3: 1741.6 (780.4 + .9*12*89)
4: 3113.2 (1741.6 + .9*12*127)
5+: as DMG

If that's what you meant, I vote YES.

That is indeed what I meant.

Now that I look at it, the DMG for level 4 is 3200, so maybe we should just say level 2-3 and use the DMG numbers from then on. (Which is right back where the proposal started!)

I don't want to muddy the water when there's already a proposal out there, so maybe I shouldn't even mention this, but in hindsight I would have proposed:

1: 100gp
2: 780 gp
3: 1750 gp
4+: DMG numbers

That keeps the numbers more even.

garyh

First Post
That is indeed what I meant.

Now that I look at it, the DMG for level 4 is 3200, so maybe we should just say level 2-3 and use the DMG numbers from then on. (Which is right back where the proposal started!)

I don't want to muddy the water when there's already a proposal out there, so maybe I shouldn't even mention this, but in hindsight I would have proposed:

1: 100gp
2: 780 gp
3: 1750 gp
4+: DMG numbers

That keeps the numbers more even.

Big green YES on this second option from me, if any of the other judges would like to join me.

covaithe

Explorer
YES from me too on the second option. That's still two yes votes each, so someone else needs to pay attention make up their mind here.

Remove ads