• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Proposed Wager with DracoSuave - Blurred Step

keterys

First Post
Is that really the worst case scenario? After all, they didn't have time to update some clear PH3 problems like Harmonious Thunder, Blurred Step is way under the radar in comparison. You might still have your moral victory in July or September.

DracoSuave

First Post
Wormhole Plunge got the predictable errata. The powers that needed fixing because they cannot work, didn't get touched. This is the only PHB3 errata

Infernal Wrath got changed, holy damn... but it benefits from Hellfire Blood now.

Healer's Lore only affects surges now, which puts it in line with other leaders giving similiar bonuses.

Daggermaster and Pit Fighter only affect the classes (and the path itself) they come from.

Hmmmm.... what avatar....

Obryn

Hero
Is that really the worst case scenario? After all, they didn't have time to update some clear PH3 problems like Harmonious Thunder, Blurred Step is way under the radar in comparison. You might still have your moral victory in July or September.
I need to try harder at being intentionally overdramatic, apparently. :)

-O

chorolus

First Post
Haha, nice. I don't have have much of anything constructive to add to this thread, but I just had to say that I really admire the spirit of the arguement expressed here =]

Hope I don't get called a troll for it, but there it is, lol.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads