Pulp Cthulhu: The Lost Temple of Yig [IC]

Sathanai

First Post
Griffin supresses a bemused smile, and says: "Well, i personally have not heard of you, but it seems that one as well-travelled as yourself would be a valuable asset."

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
Jimenez nods. "Indeed, I can see where your expertise would be most helpful on the trip, especially if we encounter any Chinese in the Amazon."

He looks at the others. "Well, that seems to be settled. Shall we begin planning things?"

Shapermc

First Post
"Well sir," Montey says looking at Jimenez "I can see from your sarcasim that you doubt my skills. You have nothing to worry about though, I am skilled in many more areas than I stated. I also love adventure and can handle my own when nesesary."

Sathanai

First Post
Josh looks at the assembled group, and says: "It seems, with the addition of this good fellow" - he nods to Monty - "that our party is decided upon..."

"Planning isn't really a strong point of mine, perhaps it would be best left to one of you good schollars to find the most efficient means by which to make our journey?"

Last edited:

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
Jimenez (not exactly one of the scholarly types) says, "Well a steam ship would be most economical, an aeroplane would be quickest. Either way we'll have to land in a major port, such as Rio. We can collect academic equipment here, and buy most of our supplies once we arrive- it will make overseas travel easier that way. And of course, we'll want to find a guide. We should make enquiries among the Club and the University to see if anyone can be recommended."

Remove ads