'Pulse' FATE / FUDGE Dice Kickstarter Project

H

Harrrbinger

'Pulse' FATE / FUDGE Dice: Thematic dice designed for use in FATE games such as Spirit of the Century, Dresden Files, Strands of Fate, and many more. If this Kickstarter is successful, there’ll be more dice designs.

But most of these games require special 3 value dice (1, 0, and -1) to play, which don’t come with the game, and are rather hard to find.:)Sure, you could use any dice with a number of sides divisible by 3, but interpreting the results can be awkward.:)And while special FATE dice (often called FUDGE dice) have been available for some time, their look and feel is more evocative:)of grade school math than action and adventure.

So done in the classic black and green of a traditional heart monitor, these Pulse dice represent +1 with a ‘pulse’, and -1 with a ‘flatline’.:)I find this far more thematic to the kind of games I play than the ‘+’ and ‘-:)glyphs:)currently used on most FATE dice. And:)I’ve enlisted the aid of Q-Workshop to manufacture and distribute them, which means you’re not only getting some of the highest quality dice possible, but for this Kickstarter free shipping to anywhere in the world.

photo-full.jpg

For more RPG Kickstarter projects, check out RPG Kickstarters.

Remove ads