• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Put Yourself in the Adventure! [Probably Full]

Kerrz

First Post
The word is GO! Thread gone live, here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=142349

However, I've been going over Wealth Bonuses. What on earth are you guys talking about as far as the item in your inventory: Cash, +1. Or Cash, +8. I admit to some unfamiliarity with the wealth-system rules, but nowhere in the SRD can I find a reference to "Cash" as an item, with a wealth bonus attached. Your Wealth Bonus is 2d4+StartingOccupationBonus.

Note that common gear is not going to be particularly important to this campaign. What you wear and how you bought it is indicative of who you are as yourself, so I assume quite a bit of freedom in that respect. However I need the Wealth Bonus for a point when you buggers decide to go to the local Gun Shop or Walmart to stock up.

So in that respect, I'll just throw a ruling out.
Vigwyn: You're ok at +7
Tyreus: I assume your 2d4 result was 6, and your +1 is from your starting occupation, for a total of +7. Just list is as +7 and remove the Cash from your equipment list please.
RangerRick: I just rolled 2d4+1 for you and got +7. This seems to be a theme.
Khavren: Same as Tyreus: just list your wealth bonus once as +11, not in two places as +3 and +8.
Festy_Dog: You're good at +7.

khavren

First Post
I had originally listed the bonus from my starting class, then listed the final wealth bonus with the 5 from 2d4 average. Updated to 9 in the stats section, cause I make a good living, but not 6 figures.

Ranger Rick

First Post
You said pack light so I assume beyond toliteries and a change of clothes I have nothing else.

How does +7 translate to actual cash?

Tyreus

First Post
I had meant to elaborate on that, I must have got distracted. The wealth bonus listed is actually my parents money, since I myself have none. ;) I wrote down wealth +1 in my equipment to represent money my parents would have sent with me on a trip. So effectivly thats the only money I have to buy anything unless I make more in LA. It's highly unlikely that my dad would send me a check for two grand to buy a rifle.

Kerrz

First Post
I don't mind if you leave it as is... but in the future try to refrain from actually typing out the words. If that was an automatic script... then all is fine. But if your post got reported, and then modified by a mod, then we'll want to keep on the straight and narrow or you could be enjoying a ban sometime. I recommend @#$@ing around like this @#%#. It involves less ugly yellow smilies.

khavren

First Post
No problem, first time I had reason to curse on any of the boards. I suspect it's an automatic script since it was changed as soon as I posted it. I'll switch to the #$%^& format since it will probably look better than the :):):) one

Ranger Rick

First Post
khavren said:
No problem, first time I had reason to curse on any of the boards. I suspect it's an automatic script since it was changed as soon as I posted it. I'll switch to the #$%^& format since it will probably look better than the :):):) one

Why not use something a little more descriptive. e.g. By the balls of [name a saint] use color call them a yellow bellied slug etc.

FYI I am offline till Monday.

Remove ads