Put Yourself in the Adventure! [Probably Full]

Jemal

Adventurer
I like "Shiza" but then again that's just swearing in another language.. although in my defense I just like the sound of it, it's hilarious and I didn't even know what it meant till last year. *L*

Also, am I still in the game? Since I moved I don't have access to my character-creation utilities so I'm kinda screwed for it right now.. I had the character done on my friends comp but he's got it in storage till the end of the month *eye-roll* so I'll see if I can whip something up real quick soon here.. grr...

Kerrz

First Post
If you can post a character sheet, then you can be one of the guys in the cage. Just give a brief intro and yadda yadda when you get in.

Kerrz

First Post
It's ok. I've been off at a wrestling camp for most of the week, so I understand completely if you guys have to take a few days off.

Thanks for telling me though. Because a couple people in my other campaign didn't... and they've been gone for a week or two.

Kerrz

First Post
Yeah, sorry folks, I've been pretty busy with things. I haven't been able to work up the next post, and I'm too hungover to do it right now. I'll see what I can do in the next couple days.

Remove ads