• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Put Yourself in the Adventure! [Probably Full]

Jemal

Adventurer
I like "Shiza" but then again that's just swearing in another language.. although in my defense I just like the sound of it, it's hilarious and I didn't even know what it meant till last year. *L*

Also, am I still in the game? Since I moved I don't have access to my character-creation utilities so I'm kinda screwed for it right now.. I had the character done on my friends comp but he's got it in storage till the end of the month *eye-roll* so I'll see if I can whip something up real quick soon here.. grr...

Kerrz

First Post
If you can post a character sheet, then you can be one of the guys in the cage. Just give a brief intro and yadda yadda when you get in.

Kerrz

First Post
It's ok. I've been off at a wrestling camp for most of the week, so I understand completely if you guys have to take a few days off.

Thanks for telling me though. Because a couple people in my other campaign didn't... and they've been gone for a week or two.

Kerrz

First Post
Yeah, sorry folks, I've been pretty busy with things. I haven't been able to work up the next post, and I'm too hungover to do it right now. I'll see what I can do in the next couple days.

Remove ads