Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
When we last left our heroes...
After an uncomfortable silence and a bit of nervous sweat on CPU's part, he is able to unlock the security scanner, and the door clicks open quickly. He quickly opens the door and the two heroes decend the stairs. However, the basement door seems oddly cockied, and doesn't seem to want to move dispite a lack of a security lock.

Hummingbird looks up to see a bend in the door frame.

Meanwhile...
Highbrow had just helped instruct Ice and Turret in creating a burrowing device using ice and force fields.

OOC: Still waiting for H4H and Gidean, let's get back on track :)

Shalimar

First Post
Ice aides Turret with the burrowing, starting to feel anxious about her first fight, but she is still quite cocky and confident about the results.

Velmont

First Post
Cedric looks at Hummingbird. "I am not sure we could open that door, but it is easy for you to pass through. Can you carry me along? And don't forget I'll need to get out of there too after."

Bront

The man with the probe
Ice/Turret: How fast are you intending to go? Technicaly you two can go exceedingly fast, but I'm likely to limit your movement to however fast you could normaly move otherwise (Doesn't make sense for you to suddently be able to go mach 10 underground when you can't do mach 1 anywhere else)

Shalimar

First Post
**as fast as you want us to go? I don't really understand the question...this is EE based right? You tell us how fast we go, though I wouldn't think more then 100ft a round would be appropriate since thats how fast Ice can move without going taking double moves.

Maybe its a difference of play styles, not really sure, but we seem to get into a lot of hang ups like this where we are all waiting for the other guy to post because it seems obvious that we would go as fast as we safely can, or that our characters would do everything they could in a situation without really getting into specifics because we aren't on the scene and can't see all of what our characters see.**

Remove ads