Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Velmont

First Post
CPU turns and look at the newcomers. "I don't assume to know anything about you, but with your style, you would fit pretty well in the crowd of a rock show. And it is one thing to be kidding (and it happen to everyone to throw bad jokes), it is another throw insult."

Rybaer

First Post
Chip watches the two banter back and forth while making sure his mouth remains too full of Cheetos to say anything.

So which one of them is doing the insults and who's doing the bad joking? he thinks to himself. I sure hope there's an adult going on this mission...

Shalimar

First Post
"Then a tip to the master comedian, know your audience." Cherry says with a dismissive shrug. "I'll assume your power isn't being annoying, so what is it? Knowing it might come up at some point while we are out there doing our thing."

Velmont

First Post
"I can control the electricity and the technology." says Cedric. He waves at the screens and all the screens show the different camera of the buidling. "And I know my way with computers, devices and bombs."

Gideon

First Post
Turret; 1 hp

Tim makes his way into the room in a barely noticed fashion. Well, unobtrusive when compared with Cherry. He simply rolls up to a spot that allows his chair.

He gives a little bow to Cherry.

"Hello, ma'am. My name is Tim. Sorry, but I didn't catch your name when you came through the ready lounge."

OOC:How do you replace link with text? The little chain button didn't work for me.
http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=2740596&postcount=16

Complications: Will protect minors at all costs.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: [ url=<url> ] <text> [ /url ]
No spaces in the [] though.

I'll be starting this after new years, have a con to attend, and might have one or two more approvals up by then. But It will start then :)

Rybaer

First Post
Chip finishes off his bag of Cheetos, wads it up, and tries to shoot a basket in the waste recepticle. He misses, badly, and drags himself out of the chair to go put it away.

"So, what kind of powers do you all have?" He specifically looks toward Cherry and Tim, already knowing what CPU can do. "I can turn into dinosaurs."

Shalimar

First Post
Cherry looks from the kid, to the mental giant, to the guy in the wheel chair, and rolls her eyes skyward. "what are we, the villiage people?" she murmurs to herself before responding to the questions, "Cherry, my name is Cherry. I do the whole Ice thing, freezing people in ice, Ice slides, all that stuff."

Bront

The man with the probe
It all should be in these two files.

We can contune from there. I just want everyone to check in first.

Attachments

• Quake.zip
    77 KB · Views: 136

Remove ads