• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quantum Leap Reboot (spoilers allowed)

R_J_K75

Legend
Uncle, Uncle, you win. That was horrible, Im scarred and surprised I didnt rip my ears off. I vaguely remember commercials for this, but never watched it. That looked and sounded like it was straight out of the 80s but it was actually 1994 and by that time I was concerning myself with other things.

R_J_K75

Legend
Really surprised they havent re-made the Greatest American Hero yet only as a drama tackling current social issues...Like the V Lizards living under LA.

Ryujin

Legend
Really surprised they havent re-made the Greatest American Hero yet only as a drama tackling current social issues...Like the V Lizards living under LA.
They tried not long after with "The Greatest American Heroine." I think that you can still catch it on Tubi, if you want to see why it failed.

Ryujin

Legend
I remember hearing about it coming out and it bombing but didnt waste my time with it.
Seems that there was a 2018 movie reboot. I had heard that it was going to be made, but not that it was.

Remove ads