Queer As A Three-Sided Die: Round Table From GaymerX3

At the GaymerX3 convention in December 2015, several well-known tabletop roleplaying industry members took part in a discussion called "Queer as A Three-Sided Die" which dealt with issues of queerness in the tabletop community. The participants were Tim Motishaw (D&D Adventurer's League Regional Coordinator), Joseph Carriker (Changeling: The Lost, Relics & Rituals, Stormwrack), Jeremy Crawford (lead designer, D&D 5th Edition), Steve Kenson (Mutants & Masterminds), Donna Prior (OrcaCon, Green Ronin), and Wesley Schneider (editor-in-chief, Paizo). The YouTube video is below (51 minutes), but I've also borrowed a bunch of bookmarks from Wesley Schneider's website so you can drop in at points which interest you.

At the GaymerX3 convention in December 2015, several well-known tabletop roleplaying industry members took part in a discussion called "Queer as A Three-Sided Die" which dealt with issues of queerness in the tabletop community. The participants were Tim Motishaw (D&D Adventurer's League Regional Coordinator), Joseph Carriker (Changeling: The Lost, Relics & Rituals, Stormwrack), Jeremy Crawford (lead designer, D&D 5th Edition), Steve Kenson (Mutants & Masterminds), Donna Prior (OrcaCon, Green Ronin), and Wesley Schneider (editor-in-chief, Paizo). The YouTube video is below (51 minutes), but I've also borrowed a bunch of bookmarks from Wesley Schneider's website so you can drop in at points which interest you.

[video=youtube;xCQCO5ZCONo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQCO5ZCONo[/video]

[h=4]Bookmarks[/h]

Wepwawet

Explorer
Of course the conversation will never take place until we get past the point where even mentioning it turns into 4 pages of people being forced to justify why they should even be allowed to talk about it lest someone's day be mildly interrupted by being force-fed political correctness.

Hey, but it stopped at 4 pages! That's a sort of progress. Last LGBTQ-related thread I remember went for a lot longer :)

EDIT: Damn, I bumped it to 5...

Remove ads

Remove ads