• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question about Warlord class in Tome of Secrets

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I'm writing up a level 2 warlord for a one-shot game. In the pathfinder SRD, the table grants the "hold the line" ability at second level, but in the description, "hold the line" is granted at level 3. I've checked the errata for the Tome of Secrets, and I'm not seeing anything on it. Does anyone know whether it's granted at 2nd or 3rd level?

Thanks!
Daniel

SSuser

Explorer
I think I have the second printing of the book, where they added most of the errata in. I also have the pdf errata. I can't help you, it looks like they still missed that one. I'd try contacting Adamant Entertainment. You can contact them with the director's email, or try on facebook. Let me know what you find out. Despite the numerous errors in the book I really enjoyed it.

GMSkarka

Explorer
I'm writing up a level 2 warlord for a one-shot game. In the pathfinder SRD, the table grants the "hold the line" ability at second level, but in the description, "hold the line" is granted at level 3. I've checked the errata for the Tome of Secrets, and I'm not seeing anything on it. Does anyone know whether it's granted at 2nd or 3rd level?

It should be 3rd Level. (The text is correct. The table is not.)

Remove ads