• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quick Tome of Battle question

Ranger5

First Post
I have looked around on WOTC's site for this answer but did not find as well as posting there but as of yet did not get a response. I am hoping someone here knows.

Does the 9th level Stone Dragon maneuver Mountain Tombstone Strike really have no other prereqs other than being an initiator level 17 to quailfy for it? To me this seems like a mistake since all the other 9th level maneuvers have other prereqs to them.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Thanatos

Banned
Banned
Here is the ToB customer service faq of answers: http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=683775

Q The Level 9 Maneuver for the Stone Dragon Style is listed as 'Mountain Tombstone Strike' (p84). I note that this maneuver (unlike all the other L9 maneuvers) has no prerequisite maneuvers. Could you confirm whether this is intentional, or is an omission?

A It is indeed intended as written for the time being. I am passing it along to the appropriate departments for review regardless. If any Errata is printed it will be posted to the Errata section of the site!

Ranger5

First Post
Thank you! I was even looking on that thread on the WOTC site. Obviously missed that. Thanks again.

And wow! I know my warblade will be taking that one! :D

Remove ads