R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Dungannon

First Post
Patlin said:
I've just been looking over Tor's character sheet, and it seems to be screwed up -- might have been due to the server crash, as I think I had to reconstruct the level up to 4th. By my count, Tor ought to have 5 feats: One from being human, one from 1st level, one frm 3rd level, and two from fighter levels. He only has four listed. I think the missing feat is Combat Expertise... I'm pretty sure I had taken that with the intention of eventually getting Improved Trip.
ooc: Patlin, I have a copy of Tor's sheet from the beginning of the adventure and he does, indeed, have five feats. The five listed are Exotic Weapon [Spiked Chain], Combat Reflexes (human bonus feat), Power Attack (fighter lvl 1), Cleave, and Combat Expertise (fighter lvl 2). Let me know if you need any other info from it.

Patlin

Explorer
Dungannon said:
ooc: Patlin, I have a copy of Tor's sheet from the beginning of the adventure and he does, indeed, have five feats. The five listed are Exotic Weapon [Spiked Chain], Combat Reflexes (human bonus feat), Power Attack (fighter lvl 1), Cleave, and Combat Expertise (fighter lvl 2). Let me know if you need any other info from it.

Thanks! I'll correct the sheet and let the character judges know.

Heckler

First Post
"I did notice that one of the entrances is right behind...where's everyone going? Oh, crap! Wait for me."
Babette will follow, casting Mage Armor on herself (+4 to AC, dur. 1 hour).

initiative=10

Last edited:

Dungannon

First Post
The group rushes into the alley, Tor in front. As they enter one end, they see a brownish-grey shape with a long, naked tail scurry out the other. It appears to be heading to the southeast.

ooc: you can now view a master map of Ravensdale here.

wmasters

First Post
Metrius glanes at his companions as they run in the direction he indicated, towards the rat. Not quite what I had in mind he thinks, as he joins them in the chase.

Dungannon

First Post
The gang gives chase to the creature as it dashes and darts down the narrow streets and alleys of this part of town. Tor and the "rat" begin to slowly pull away from the others.

ooc: how long do you pursue?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist

The hunter has become the hunted. Fimble thinks to himself as he scuttles along as fast as he can. He quickly falls behind the others. Unless it was never following us to begin with. I'm so confused. Oh bugger, I've lost them. He slows to a halt, panting, then turns around to return to the inn, where he'll meet up with the others.

[sblock=OOC: ]I'm guessing Fimble can't keep up. If there's some kind of scenario where he could stay with the group, I'd like that better, but for now he'll just wait at the inn, I guess.[/sblock]

Heckler

First Post
ooc: I'm not sure if I'd have the opportunity to do this, but if I can Babette will Grease the ground in front of the "rat." Otherwise she'll chase until she looses sight of Tor.

Grease :Range 30', Area 10' square, Dur. 1 round, Save DC REF 14

Remove ads