• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Racial flex stats are up!

captainspud

First Post
Deva: Wis, Int/Cha
Genasi: Int, Str/Con
Goliath: Str, Con/Wis
Gnome: Int, Dex/Cha
Kalashtar: Cha, Int/Wis
Revenant: Dex, Cha/Con
Shadar-Kai: Dex, Int/Wis
Shifter: Wis, Str/Dex (no change)
Warforged: Con, Str/Int

Personally, I'm thrilled about the Warforged. That's exactly the stat split I would've picked for them. :D

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
Holy mother of Bob... two Int/Con races?

I never would have guessed. I mean I'd hoped... but I figured that would be fruitless.

Hooray for WotC caving to the fans on that one.

interwyrm

First Post
Disappointed with shadar-kai. I would have much preferred either con or cha (paired with either dex or int) - both for flavor reasons and class pairings.

I'm happy about all the others, though it would have been nice to see int/con gnomes for oldey-timey sake.

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
I'm happy that according to the article, gnomes suddenly become viable thieves/rogues with +Int, +Dex/+Cha. Not optimal rogues by any stretch of the imagination, but certainly viable.

twilsemail

First Post
They also forgot Bullywugs, Duergar, and Kenku... probably some others. Orcs? Goblins?

They weren't player races, so they weren't really forgotten. Gnolls and Bladelings both got PC racial writeups. At least, I think Bladelings were given a PC write up... I never really read their section of the MotP.

Remove ads