Radiance Monster Hunter (OCC Thread)

tglassy

Adventurer
Table talk to follow.

Lane's reaction to Eli really has me wanting him to confront her, but I don't know if one Psion can detect the 'gift' in another, since you say she has latent abilities. I suppose I could just wait until she approaches him.

Also, I've got this cool Mind Link ability that lets me link up my mind with someone else for up to six hours, allowing them to communicate telepathically, and allowing me to see through their eyes from time to time. It's a great strategic ability, but only if it's used. I suppose I should wait on that as well, and build up a rapport with the group.

Shayuri

First Post
It's worth me noting that Trebuchet would be more open to that sort of thing than a lot of people, perhaps. Less liable to be 'squicked out' by the idea of mind-to-mind contact, so long as it's non-coercive.

tglassy

Adventurer
All it allows is telepathic communication at any distance for 4+my level hours. So 6 hours right now. I do have the Sensory Link as well, which lets me perceive through the senses of someone I'm currently mind linked with. But either way, it has to be willing.

pathfinderq1

First Post
That is the fall-back ploy, if we can't negotiate out of it- remind Toby that he is at pretty close range, and that bows and crossbows don't match well with shotguns and rifles. And that you lot are all uncivilized trigger-happy foreigners...

pathfinderq1

First Post
IC post is up. Let me know if I need another Streetwise roll on top of the one on there.

If anyone is using Insight, Lane fully intends to pay up- if nothing else, she will pay her own fee herself, but she is really hoping Giuseppe will cough up some of the lockbox money (even with the fee, he comes out ahead).

I'll have something up shortly about the other topic- just let me read through and formulate a thought.

Remove ads