Radiance Monster Hunter (OCC Thread)

GreenKarl

First Post
My actions are already posted! I am between pathfinder and kahless!

Sorry I got you and Eli mixed up... [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

I get the characters mixed up if you don't post who you are in the IC :) that would help going forward

I am going to wait a bit more before NPCing the two of them

GreenKarl

First Post
:D I guess you can't...

He pretty much knows everything listed in their write up in the Rogue's Gallery. He is also pretty confident that they are again a compilation of both Arcane and Mechanics/Weird Science. He does not know how they are created exactly but if he examined a body that was not too badly damaged he might...

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION] - Something to look at later perhaps, but I'm not sure if Eli's psychic attack at the beginning of combat was handled appropriately. Maybe there is further information in whatever document lists the monsters, but it seems like DR should be applied at the end of any given damage resolution, at least based on the limited example on p. 227 under Damage Reduction (which explains what to do when an attack applies 1/2 damage, but doesn't discuss double damage). In the case of Eli's attack, it seems like the damage should have been doubled before DR was applied, resulting in 7 damage (12-5) as opposed to 2 (1x2). I guess to me, it just seems odd that Eli's attack, using a method the creature was vulnerable to and for which Eli rolled maximum damage, would only do 2 points of damage.

Remove ads