• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Raleigh/Cary, NC - seeking game

Mulkhoran

First Post
I'm looking for a group in the Raleigh/Cary area, for DnD 3E. Preferably, an experienced group that knows and uses the rules well, with a mix of RP and action.

I'm mostly available Sunday and Monday nights, as I'm on a rotating schedule. :(

Hopping Vampire

First Post
well, i just moved to raleigh from boone, and i'm trying to get my game started. its fairly house rule heavy, so you'd need to do a little homework. so email me whenever you get a chance (hoppingvampire@hotmail.com)

Quasqueton

First Post
Contact info?

"Preferably, an experienced group that knows and uses the rules well, with a mix of RP and action."

Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. What's your e-mail address? Maybe we can work together to find a game.

Quasqueton

Mulkhoran

First Post
Re: Contact info?

Quasqueton said:
"Preferably, an experienced group that knows and uses the rules well, with a mix of RP and action."

Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. What's your e-mail address? Maybe we can work together to find a game.

Quasqueton

ginguy_2000@yahoo.com

Mail away! Already talking to Hopping Vampire.

Remove ads