Pathfinder 2E Rangers Flurry Question

Yardiff

Adventurer
Thanks!

I was looking at maybe building a Flurry Ranger who takes the Monk Multiclass Archtype. At 10th lv you can get Flurry of Blows from the Monk.
So using Tiger Stance I believe, after going into Tiger Stance and Hunting Prey, you could do Monks Flurry of Blows (attack +0, -4) followed by Rangers Flurry (Attack -4, -4) for 4 attack in 2 actions.

Sorry, what action are you referring to when you mean Rangers' Flurry? And what Feat you are getting from it

I'm going to guess whatever action it is, however, that it probably has Flourish on it - which Monk's Flurry of Blows also has, so you can't use them in the same round.

But, the build could still work. You would be getting around a Monk's disadvantage with Flurry of Blows, and could probably get three attacks in one turn without suffering too much from MAP (particularly at higher levels) against your Hunted Prey. That does sound strong for the right build and character concept.

Yardiff

Adventurer
Your right I was thinking of Twin Takedown. Havent played my Ranger in over a year so didnt remember what skill/feat was used to make 2 weapon attacks for 1 action.

Your right I was thinking of Twin Takedown. Havent played my Ranger in over a year so didnt remember what skill/feat was used to make 2 weapon attacks for 1 action.

Yeah. Just remember that Flurry affects all attacks against your Hunted Prey, so you're not only able to slice and dice better but also stuff like Ranged Attacks and other things affected by MAP. You could actually make a fairly decent wrestler because you get around the MAP-penalties of trying to grapple and attack.

Remove ads