• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rapiers and Rocketships

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Jarval said:
Ben's manner abruptly changes when confronted by what is (broadly speaking) a superior officer. Without conscious thought, he stiffens to attention, and the salute loses any mocking air.

"Sir. Good to meet you." He says, the mildest hint of tension creeping into his voice. "I should have checked the passenger register before we took off, but I wasn't really expecting any trouble on this run."

"Nor was I. Planes don't have a habit of crashlanding on islands too big to fit into the ocean."

Tars Tarkus

First Post
You start following the cliff, looking for a way down. After a few minutes you start hearing a dull roar ahead. Soon you see a waterfall spilling in a wide pool, which then feeds into a stream below. You can see the stream feed into the river off in the distance. Also, what appears to be a heavily trodden pathway leads down along the cliff face to the pool below.

Waterfall-1.jpg

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Tars Tarkus said:
You start following the cliff, looking for a way down. After a few minutes you start hearing a dull roar ahead. Soon you see a waterfall spilling in a wide pool, which then feeds into a stream below. You can see the stream feed into the river off in the distance. Also, what appears to be a heavily trodden pathway leads down along the cliff face to the pool below.

Roland leads the way down, carefully testing every step of the path and warning those behind of any tricky spots.

Jarval

Explorer
"A nurse? First bit of luck we've had today. Glad to have you with us, Miss Thomas. Let's just hope we don't need to prevail on your skills again." Ben says pleasantly.

"On another note, while myself and Captain FitzAmbrose have our pistols, can any of you handle a weapon? We don't yet know what we might run up against, and it wouldn't hurt to arm as many of our little group as we can." Ben continues as he follows Roland. He's ready to offer a hand to anyone who finds the descent difficult.

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Jarval said:
"A nurse? First bit of luck we've had today. Glad to have you with us, Miss Thomas. Let's just hope we don't need to prevail on your skills again." Ben says pleasantly.

"On another note, while myself and Captain FitzAmbrose have our pistols, can any of you handle a weapon? We don't yet know what we might run up against, and it wouldn't hurt to arm as many of our little group as we can." Ben continues as he follows Roland. He's ready to offer a hand to anyone who finds the descent difficult.

"I'm Tom Hogan from Philly."
Tom says that as though it answers both questions simultaneously.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
dream66_ said:
"A gun is completely out of the question. I've treated gunshot wounds, I will not be one to inflict them."

"That was never in question," Roland responds, somewhat shocked. "What kind of men would we be, if we required a woman to take up arms?"

Radiant

First Post
Sinead makes sure that she follows Rolands steps exactly while she climbs down. She tries to stay out of the whole introduction, hoping that there will be enought people around here that no one notices and tries to think of something just in case somebody does.
Then weapons are mentiones she suddenly looks at the distnat village with a less anticipation.

Last edited:

Remove ads