• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk Reloaded: Post your number here!

Psion said:
Er... don't have it here... I do remember it's the same as Cthulhu's Librarian's copy with the last two digits swapped. 297 or something like that.

I've got #0879, so that makes Psion's #0897.

Edit: although I now see he posted above. That's what I get for not reading the whole thread before posting.

And thanks go out to Psion for grabbing me a copy Thursday morning while I was wrapping up a game.

Twowolves

Explorer
I spotted #0416 at my FLCS (Friendly Local Comic Shop) today. Stunned I was, since it was supposedly "unavailable" to those who didn't pre-order directly from WW.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
bowbe said:
Actually...

Nevermind. It's been covered.

Case

Yep. It's amazing how information gets diluted and changed from the original source, leading to confusion. No wonder most publishers don't say a word about these kinds of things. *sigh*

Mercule

Adventurer
282, from Amazon.

This thing is freakin' amazing. I'm all tingly. Oddly, I want to kill the other two games I'm running and do this thing. But I won't do that.

I'm thinking that, should I get the chance to run it, I'm gonna use the UA rules for generic classes and level-based skills. Everything else is PHB only. Talk about "Third Edition rules, First Edition feel". (I got the right company slogan, right?)

Edit: and no golden ticket.

Last edited:

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
My local FLGS owner is going to run this twice a week for two separate groups.

Now I'm waiting to see what happens first - multiple TPKs or DM burn-out.

Oh, and his number is 0460 w/o a golden ticket.

Remove ads