• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk Reloaded: Post your number here!

Omro Gamer

First Post
166, 167, 435, all from the amazon $22 preorder. I figure I will sell 2 and that will pay for both Rappan Athuk and Ptolus, and with some luck leave a few bucks left in my pocket.

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
Official Killer DM

and proud.

Having read through the bulk of it now, I am pretty amazed at the quality...not sure why this is a surprise, but it's really good...lots of variation (save for the number of Beholders fighting eachother throughout the whole thing).

I'm totally using the Ravager section as a separate dungeon-crawl/campaign idea.

Having run Planescape-style stuff for a while, and focusing on the old Dead Gods module, my entire group is sooooo ready to take on Orcus...it's just not funny any more. It's their mission, and it's kinda disturbing how personal they've made it.

Too bad for them RAR will likely end with a TPK...or two.

Wonko the Sane

First Post
I don't have it, but I would like to know how much material is added/changed from the original Rappan Athuk trilogy? i.e. is it worth my while to buy it even though I already own the first three?

WtS

Remove ads