• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rathan defeats Rrai-kesh!!! Thanks to Kal for judging

Phoenix8008

First Post
Boy, this is the deadest I've seen this place in forever!

Anybody else still around and checking this place out once in a while? ANybody wanna maybe... *GASP*... have a fight?

I've got several characters of various levels to choose from. If I get any respose here, I'll spend the time and effort to go back and find their stats and post them.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Well I still check this place regularly, I keep vaguely hoping someone will make some comments on the proposed new rules, but I haven't got any feedback on them yet so yeah, still here, just not very active.

Knight Otu

First Post
Well, I would be interested, but I just don't have the opportunity anymore. :( I get online only once or twice a week, which is not often enough for a match or a YB!A game.

Sorry. :(

tleilaxu

First Post
well, wicht hasn't responded to our two threads for over a month and now i see they've been lopped off, along with my character information. i guess that is a forced retirement

Rathan

First Post
*sighs*..... this is NOT a good sign.... I hate to say it... but my favorite pastime is dead... and it really saddens me.... I've been playing this game sense almost the beginning.. and have loved every minute of it.... I'd hate to see it end like this.. but what can we do???

Rathan

First Post
A man strides into view..... a staff at his side..... a blue and gold holy symbol at his chest..... white and blue robes blowing in a cool summer breeze.....

"I have waited long enough.... the silence of this place has to stop........ I have come seeking a challenger.... who will fight me??"

Rathan The Holy Dragon of Lightning
Master of the Light 6
18-9
Apprentice of Light/Blue Belt: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style: (Lightning)
Warrior of Light/Orange Belt: Master of Emotions, Mastery: (Lightning), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light/Red Belt: Signature Style: (Dragon), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery: (Dragon), Right of Domain: (None Yet)
Blue Jade and Gold SunEye Holy Symbol: Sig Style: Lightning
Yen: 8

OOC: ok... enough is enough... this game is NOT gonna die on me.. I WON'T let it... Phoenix... pick me an opponent from you many chars.. I don't care who.. heh :D

OOC2: Phoenix... Kal said he'd judge.. and I don't care if it's just the three of us left active... I will NEVER give up on this game.... please tell me you two will never either.... :)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Heh, I don't really want it to die either but its hard to move on without some feedback about the new rules. And I'm just not getting it. But I'm happy to judge still.

Phoenix8008

First Post
In a cave on a mountainside, something stirs. Dust falls to the floor as a figure rises for the first time in ..."How long?", the figure moans through dry and cracked lips. "What has happened herre? Wherre arre my students? How long has my meditation lasted?"

Seeking knowledge, the feline humanoid quickly wipes the cobwebs from his fur and departs his home in search of answers. Days later, he finds himself on the road with only his battle cat Gal-kerr. Still he has seen no sign of any other living being when suddenly before him is a man in white and blue holding a staff.

"Yes, a fight may be just what I need to shake off this feeling of drread and rremove the cobwebs frrom my head as well... Rrathan, I will battle you!

"I find yourr Emperorr to be the definition of arrrogant, yourr town to be foul-smelling, and yourr kick to be unimporrtant."

Rrai-kesh

Black belt 8
Yen: 2

Yellow Belt: Sig Style (Panther),Dojo Style (Tiger), Fist of Fury
Green Belt: Sig Style (Wolf),Dojo Style (Phoenix), Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Brown Belt: Sig Style (Northstar),Dojo Style (Claw), Fist of Fury, Master of Movement
Black Belt:
Sig Style (Kama), Dojo Style (Fang), Mastery-Northstar, Master of Shadows

Item: Battle cat, Gal-kerr; Powers: Tiger signature style, Mastery: Tiger style

Record: 31 wins and 12 losses

I think Rrai is the character of mine closest in rank to Rathan so I chose him. I may not be able to post much except on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but we'll see. Rathan, you've got my pledge that I won't give up on this game either. Be right back with an insult and a change to the thread title... ;)

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"Ahhhh... my former master.... excellent... should be a battle to remember then.... no better opponent I should say..... lets begins shall we...."

I find your sister to be dishonest, your homeland to be forgettable, and your karate to be pathetic.

Remove ads