• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rathan defeats Rrai-kesh!!! Thanks to Kal for judging

Kalanyr

Explorer
You see a white robed hooded man walks up to the battle, despite his hooded face you'd swear you know him from the way he moves. He stands and looks over the field and pronounces
"A strange robot I met today told me this match would occur it said that:
PseudoMeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the pillar north-west of the Hall of Bones on the evening of the oak.
It also advised me that an emperor should be arrogant and that underestimating a kick is unwise but that a dishonest sister is most treacherous. Therefore I declare Rathan to have won the insults. Set match length and style warrior. "

Rathan

First Post
I would like a 8 flag speed strat match with judge gen'ed moves please..... Kalanyr.... I hope I'm not foward with my guess... but I know that walk....

Rathan smiles

Rathan drops into a fighting stance and awaits his selected moves...

Kalanyr

Explorer
The fighter bows and produces 10 glowing balls of light, 5 hovering to each opponent.

"In each ball is an option of the future, choose well and victory will be yours. Choose badly and know defeat. "

Rathan's Hand
1: The blizzard lies next to the swamp; parts the chi of the lash!
2: The scorpion devastates the atoll; protects against the edge of the crevice!
3: The dragon attacks the brush; parts the gaze of the maze!
4: The foot leaps over the plain; absorbs the tempest of the garden!
5: The lotus blossom severs the grotto; quells the terror of the sands!

Rrai-Kesh's Hand
[12:23] <PseudoMeowthBot> 1: The willow bows above the labyrinth; leaps over the stab of the venom!
[12:23] <PseudoMeowthBot> 2: The phoenix sweeps below the tundra; blocks the slash of the maze!
[12:23] <PseudoMeowthBot> 3: The trident crushes the bluff; leaps over the storm of the abomination!
[12:23] <PseudoMeowthBot> 4: The staff thrusts the beach; shreds the blood of the tree!
[12:23] <PseudoMeowthBot> 5: The snake flies next to the shrine; silences the speed of the iron!

Phoenix8008

First Post
" I would wish you luck, my formerr student, but I am fighting to gain the title of Grrand Masterr and will not be denied."

Chi Strike!---

The trident crushes the bluff; leaps over the storm of the abomination!

Mastery to: The tiger crushes the bluff; leaps over the storm of the abomination!

Rathan

First Post
Rathan pulls ball number 2 down and opens it and smiles as he flings a handfull of scorpions at the large cat.... watching to see if any of them hit thier mark....

2: The scorpion devastates the atoll; protects against the edge of the crevice!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"After much thought the scorpion creates a superior image in my mind! " The ball of light that formerly contained the scorpion move floats above Rathan's head and sits there.

1 Lightball to Rathan 0 Lightballs Rrai

Rathan

First Post
Rathan hmms quietly for some time as he chooses his 5th ball of light.... and warps it with a blue light...... forming the ball in his hands he makes a lightning shaper spear and hurls it at his former master.... hoping to score a violent hit to his chest....

5: The lotus blossom severs the grotto; quells the terror of the sands!

Chi Strike!

Mastery: Lightning!

5: The lightning severs the grotto; quells the terror of the sands!

OOC: three point move if you didn't know already judge.. :)

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kicking out at the ground with his feet, Rrai scatters a wall of sand and dirt into the air to hopefully absorb the electricity of his foe's attack. Leaping quickly through the air, he attempts to land a cutting blow on his former student before the round ends....

The staff thrusts the beach; shreds the blood of the tree!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Ah the Sky is Lit Up with Lightning just like old times! Kaboom! "

The ball of light Rathan just used splits in 3 and all 3 move to hover over his head.

4 LightBalls Rathan 0 Rrai Goal 8

Phoenix8008

First Post
Taking a ball from the air, the tiger-man's fur seems to catch afire as a smile spreads across his toothy face. Rrai flies forward and tries to sweep in below the guard of his former student with a quick attack before blocking the inevitable tricky counter-attack.

--The phoenix sweeps below the tundra; blocks the slash of the maze!--

Remove ads