• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

Cringe. I'm envisioning you with that comic open at your work place. And am half dying of laughter and half cringing on your behalf. Dear God. Kronar really, really, really is not safe for work. I use my phone to browse it when I'm away from home; that way, the connection goes through my data plan and not the courthouse's!

But the comic's pretty awesome, even if it's fabulously subversive and wildly off-kilter. There are some panels in there that, once seen, one just can't unsee. They stick with your brain, replaying themselves at odd and inopportune moments. Like right when your judge asks you if the State intends to file a waiver. And you look up, eyes glazed with images of unmentionable body parts, and say, "No, thank you, Your Honor." And must then resist the urge to burst at the seam with laughter because you said HONOR. Like, thirty times in that hearing.

Really, I have the best job ever. I mean, I get to put people in jail while wearing Calvin Klein bondage sandals and snickering about Kronar. It gets no better than that, my friends.

Wrex

First Post
I apologize if I'm a little sporadic, I'm at a conference through Wednesday and dealing the three hour time change!

Holla, [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION]! You're journaling for this game! Yay! More, please. I'll look for a copy of the P.N. Elrod book you mention. I've never read anything in that genre but am willing to give it a go.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Holla, [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION]! You're journaling for this game! Yay! More, please. I'll look for a copy of the P.N. Elrod book you mention. I've never read anything in that genre but am willing to give it a go.

Ha.. I was wondering if anyone read that. It's a great book, and will give a lot of insight to the game as we progress. Hopefully when things get back to something resembling normal around here I'll be able to write some more. Thanks!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Rogue looks cool -- it's a bit MAD, but it'd be one way to build a non-dex based rogue.

(and why does "Dex" get autocorrected -- is it really that unusual on this forum? Who wants a non-sex based rogue?!?)

Remove ads