D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

(and why does "Dex" get autocorrected -- is it really that unusual on this forum? Who wants a non-sex based rogue?!?)
Not getting any autocorrect for DEX/SEX (should that be SEX/DEX?) on my end, but your non-sex based rogue can borrow my Calvin Kleins if he wants to get back in the saddle. Horrible pun totally intended.

*Raponions doesn't have the same ring.
Neither does rapstallion. Or rapstallette. Or rakette,* for that matter. I know, I know. It's ACTOR not ACTRESS, regardless of gender.

* Not to be confused with the delicious Swiss cheese dish known as raclette.

I prefer the gender-neutral term, "ACTRON."
This was so funny I forgot to laugh.*

Hey, [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION], I kinda suspect we're heading for a meet-up in the IC? If that's the case, if there is any way you could spare two or three minutes this week to connect Team X with Team Z, that'd be great. Even something as short and sweet as "Mr. Aldershot hears something coming from the direction of the dirt path" would probably enable us to connect as a group. From there, we can probably amuse ourselves with introductions and decision making on where to go next for the rest of the work week, staving off meaningful DM interaction until Friday/Saturday. Conversely, if we are not headed for our Meet Cute, then ignore this post.

*Just kidding. I actually burst out laughing.

industrygothica

Adventurer
This was so funny I forgot to laugh.*

Hey, [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION], I kinda suspect we're heading for a meet-up in the IC? If that's the case, if there is any way you could spare two or three minutes this week to connect Team X with Team Z, that'd be great. Even something as short and sweet as "Mr. Aldershot hears something coming from the direction of the dirt path" would probably enable us to connect as a group. From there, we can probably amuse ourselves with introductions and decision making on where to go next for the rest of the work week, staving off meaningful DM interaction until Friday/Saturday. Conversely, if we are not headed for our Meet Cute, then ignore this post.

*Just kidding. I actually burst out laughing.
This will be happening very soon, I think.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Re: Eyes and faded buildings. [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION], the eyes were definitely not each other, but I can see how your read it that way. If there were a map, however, yours have seen them coming from the opposite direction from which you and the others approached the other group.

You are %100 correct about the buildings, however. My intent was for them to have faded in the post you referenced, buy I noticed someone else (I forget who, not that it matters) still referenced them in a subsequent post. I figured that since apparently I want clear enough to everyone that I'd just go with it and disappear them again in another post just to make sure.

GlassEye

Adventurer
There is a question (unanswered) in the IC. Is the trail that Mr Aldershot is running off towards/down the same trail that Wergil, Kasimir, and Mr Aldershot just emerged from? If yes, then Kasimir will not be joining you. If not, well, he still isn't inclined to go off running down it. Running around lost in the foggy woods seems an exercise in futility. Kasimir would rather settle down in one of the abandoned buildings and wait for the weather to clear, authority to show up, or the world to end (he's not picky about which one occurs first).

Remove ads