D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

Did Mr. Aldershot head toward the forest or the village, [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION]? I couldn't tell from your most recent IC post. (maybe it was vague-ish on purpose?)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(nope, not on purpose; Ald was heading "away" (if that term has any relevance, since the buildings seemed to have faded away).

industrygothica

Adventurer
The introductions are over, and we've entered Barovia proper. (That's Barovia the region, not Barivia the village. Pay attention!) In a relatively short amount of time you'll be introduced to the Death House, and I expect things to take off from that point. By the time we're done with the Death House, you'll all be level 3, and I expect you to attain those levels rather quickly. It might be in everyone's best interest to go ahead and start working on your level two build to have it ready to go when the time comes, if you haven't done so already. When it comes time to post the update, please include it in an SBLOCK entitled "Name, Class Level" (ex: Mr. Aldershot, Cleric 2). Leave the original level 1 build in the post so we can maintain progression records.

No real hurry on this right now, but it'll be here before you know it... just something to start thinking about.

-IG

Cool. I'll be out of pocket Monday through Thursday this week for a CLE. I think what I'll try to do is get Girri's level 2 update edited in to her sheet by tonight. Not that you've said we'll enter into and conclude an encounter all in the space of a week, but I'm tying up loose ends today so might as well add it to my to-do list.

Remove ads