• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Ravenloft] Grand Conjunction I: Night of the Walking Dead

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I shall take the first watch, and watch I will through the darkness and the dread. I shall keep you safe," the dark-haired man who calls himself Darius says. While the first bit is said in impressive-sounding (to him) tones, the last sounds far more grounded and sincere.

Gorgamesh

Wake me when you feel you want to sleep Darius friend Gorgamesh get's up and looks to the swamp.
My eyes can see into the darkness even when there is no light, my wizard said that with all curse there is a gift, so that's a gift, Doh.
he scratches his head a little bit and cleans his ears with a dead twig.
Lady, you should rest a little bit he says to Benara.
Say.. Soulsong, agh, can i have your flask a little bit

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Soulsong stares at his new friends The ancestors here do not have peace? How can this be? He turns to Scarengi and asks, What plain have I fallen into? I am obviously not on the world of Farringer any longer.

He sits down and tries to take in as much as he can.

DrZombie

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Soulsong stares at his new friends The ancestors here do not have peace? How can this be?

"Well, if you die piecefully amidst loving relatives you might be inclined to help them, but from what i've seen in the few weeks I've been in this hellhole the heirs are more likely to bash grandpa's skull in with the silver candleholder so they can get their paws on the family fortune a bit sooner then planned. Chances are they'll want to sell it for drugs, ale and women so they can forget what a miserable place this is. So the dead are mightily pissed off at anything still moving and breathing. And no, I don't think you're on Farringer anymore, wherever that may be." Lamar grumbles to Soulsong as he unhappily tries to find a nice spot to sleep.

Gorgamesh

Zzzzzzzzzz....
Gorgamesh brought some nice coozy big swamp leaves, anyone want to sleep can grab one from the pile near the wagon, it's will cover half your body.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Perhaps it is an after-effect of the food and drink shared at the Vistani camp, or possibly something else, but you awaken in the morning feeling refreshed. You've had a splendid night's sleep, certainly much better than could be expected from sleeping on the naked earth in a swamp. Even more amazingly, the night passed without incident. The Vistani wagons are gone. No trace remains that the gypsy-folk were ever here.

Throughout the day, you march on, idle conversation between the travellers backed by the monotonous drone of cicadas. Unlike before, the distance to Marais d'Tarascon seems to be growing less and less, as would be expected.

(Lamar, Soulsong, Benara)
[sblock]In the trees off to your left, you catch a glimpse of a gray-cloaked figure.[/sblock]

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Over there in the trees. A figure in shadows. he says and speaking up says to the figure, We mean you no harm if you mean us no harm.

He will stand with out moving any closer to the figure and with out drawing any weapons.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads