Razor Coast Kickstarter is live

Lou Agresta

First Post
Hey everyone,

Lou Agresta, here. I'm producing the books for this here Razor Coast project. Just thought I'd chime in that the updates include a Look inside the Book, here.

And I also created a public facebook event previewing a ton of art work, plus pieces from the book, including a new monster I designed with Adam Daigle (he did the hard stuff) a drug, and some other things. You can cut&paste from the post and use them in your game if you like. You're all certainly welcome to come.

Last but not least, I know folks had a bunch of questions when this was first announced. I'm happy to answer any, from the fun to the tough.

And if it's not for you this go around, no worries. Could I ask you to share it along? Post it on FB or otherwise spread the word? It might be someone else's cup of tea. Thanks in advance for the kindness.

Yay it has not only funded but shot into the first stretch goal, the 4 adventure add-on (PDF or softcover depending on pledge) Heart of the Razor
"This new book, The Heart of the Razor, will include four adventures:

1. From the twisted mind of Richard Pett, comes Angry Waters an adventure for 10th level characters
2. Owen KC Stephens of Super Genius Games will give you Jungle Fever, an adventure for 11th-12th level
3. Gary McBride, author of Way of the Wicked, brings you supernatural horror on the Razor in Curse of The Black Spot, for 5th Level, and
4. Tom Knauss, formerly of Bastion Press, breathes Sinful Whispers our way in his adventure for 5th level characters"

Onwards me hearties to more stretch goals, ahaar!

EDIT: Which have been released:
At $82,500 we will publish the player's guide as a hardcover book.

At $85,000 we will publish the Heart of the Razor as a hardcover book.

At $87,500 we will print and publish Fire As She Bears. Roughly 48-60 full color page softcover book, this complete subsystem of ship-to-ship combat can be added to any pledge for an additional $15.

At $90,000 we will create the D20Pro maps and the Hero Lab data files for Razor Coast. More to come on this go

Last edited:

Remove ads