Re-Recruiting 1 player: Eberron Lost 4E Style

Voda Vosa

First Post
If you have place, I've been peaking the IC thread of this game, and seemed very interesting. I don't check Talking the Talk very often, so I must have missed this by the time you published it.
I can update on a daily basis.

Edit: I was checking the OOC thread, and its a post I made in page 4, asking if you had a place, heh, but you had closed recruitment atm.

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
What are your ideas Voda? Go ahead and put a background together. You can do a character sheet too if you want. I probably won't make a decision until after the current encounter.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I was thinking in a human druid, but in the original OOC thread, I remember you didn't mention the PHB2. I'll need to know how you feel about that, to take further choices and write a background.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Keeping in mind that my timing is off, due to being not the biggest Ebberon player.

I'm thinking about a Silver Flame inquisitor, grew disillusioned during the crusade against the lycanthropes, tried to walk away, and awoke here. (Human Avenger)

I've also got this idea for a Kalashtar Freedom fighter from the future, after the quori have mostly conquered Khorvaire. No class yet on him, as I can't find the Kalashtar stats right now.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Kalastar stats in are in the EPG, not sure if that is what you meant. I'll have to say no to PCs from the future, as I have story things tied to that.

I do like the avenger idea though.

EvolutionKB

First Post
No problem Voda, I won't pick until the combat is over, they are in quite a pickle right now. I might also wait until Renau is back as well.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Background:

Krassa. Perhaps a wood name. Krassa, the only man, walking side by side with the wild elves of the forests. Not too often, elves take in custody other race's child, to shield the young from the destiny of their fathers, or just for causality. Krassa was one of those cases, he appeared one day in the forests, lost, barely walking, hungry, but alive. The druids of the local Druidic community adopted the child, as they sensed in him, a powerful connection with the powers of nature. How did the boy survived the harsh of the forest for so many days, the elves didn't know. Krassa developed a strange fascination with plants and fungi, something most druids do, but just at certain level. Most of them feel more attracted to a diversity animals, who can also make something to protect the forest more actively.
But not Krassa. The only human in the Druidic community, and also, the only druid that didn't get along with animals.
When the ritual in which Krassa was to commune with nature in extreme, in which his bond with the Powers would be complete, he proved again, to be unique.
Most druids adopt the shape of the primal beast first, to morph into the animal with which they have a special connection, like a bear, or a wolf. But Krassa's primal beast form was fleet. After only a few minutes, Krassa's body morphed into a mass of shifting vegetation! He resembled a Shambling mound to most of the druids present, including the high druid. After our young druid finished his transformation, the High Druid approached him. Krassa's master feared the reaction of the old druid. Krassa himself lowered his head, trying not to look at the elder in the eyes. But the High druid's word surprised them all. "My dear child, you, as nature itself, are extraordinary surprising"

With the blessing of the elders, Krassa decided to leave his home in the heart of the forests, and wander the land. His fascination for plants led him to journey to any forests of which he had knowledge of. With him, he carries a big heavy book, in which he notes every specimen, with draws and descriptions, and also it's uses, if any. He hopes to write a huge catalogue of plants, that covers from the smallest grass to the tallest tree.

Well, up to here, what do you think? I want to know, if the background should include the scene in the beach, or if the replacement is to come from a different place; so I can finish it up.
Also, I took the liberty to flavour powers, according to the "plant shape" of Krassa. Anyway, I'll note the actual power, and then the flavour.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Your background has no explicit mention of the time period you are from. The present? Should you be chosen, I'll help you tie up some loose ends.

Remove ads