• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Real Hobbits? Scary..

LeapingShark

First Post
Flores Isle sounds like fantasyland. I can imagine these dwarves riding atop their pygmy elephants as they fled from the giant lizards and the elephant-sized turtles. :lol:

Turanil

First Post
The fourth thread on that same subject! I guess all enthusiast don't even know about pygmies, who still exist today, and are small enough so hobbits would feel easy with them.

Black Omega

First Post
Turanil said:
The fourth thread on that same subject! I guess all enthusiast don't even know about pygmies, who still exist today, and are small enough so hobbits would feel easy with them.

Article said:
The archeology world is agog. Researchers previously believed that people with such a small brain and body last walked the Earth 3 million years ago.

"I would have been less surprised if my colleagues had found an alien spacecraft," said Peter Brown, an associate professor of archaeology at Australia's University of New England in Armidale, who describes his analysis of the remains in the Oct. 28 issue of Nature.

So, you are saying archeologists are ninnies and the race they found is just like pigmies? Otherwise I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

Remove ads